Bryant Legal Group PC Annual College Scholarship
Bryant Legal Group PC is a Chicago law firm helping clients obtain insurance benefits that have been denied. The attorneys at Bryant Legal Group handle cases relating to short and long-term disability benefits, disability pension, health insurance, long term care insurance, ERISA claims, and other similar insurance disputes. The firm has extensive experience with handling difficult cases and believes in the importance of advocacy for policy holders that need assistance with claims that have been improperly denied by an insurance company.
Providing this scholarship is a way for the firm to give back to the community and further assist those seeking higher education. This annual scholarship awards $2000 towards the college education of one winner. This is to contribute to costly expenses associated with books and perhaps a small fraction of the tuition. High school seniors or current college students pursuing law within the U.S. are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Write an essay between 1,000 – 1,200 words that provides insight to why you are choosing a legal career and how you envision to make a difference in the industry.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the below information and attach your essay
- Full name
- Phone number
- Current school
- Current GPA
- Intended college and major
- Any extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Social media links (if applicable)
The winner will be selected based on a combination of writing skills, academic qualifications and extracurricular activities.
- Must be a high school senior or currently in college
- Must be enrolling in or show proof that you are actively in an undergraduate program for the upcoming school semester. (Can be four year university or community college.)
- Must intend to pursue a degree in law
- Must submit application materials via email by November 15th. Late applications will not be considered.
- Essay and application must be in English
- By entering, you give us permission to share quotes from your essay, first name, and social media pages publicly. We will not share your contact information or full name.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission from your parent/legal guardian.
A winner will be selected and contacted via e-mail by December 3rd. If no response is received within one week, a new winner will be chosen.